Our team is truly passionate about delivering best-in-class, ultra reliable and maintainable systems which surpass our client’s expectations.
Zest Automation has comprehensive experience in the design and implementation of:
- Safety Instrumented Systems (SIS)
- Emergency Shutdown Systems (ESD)
- Fire and Gas Systems (FGS)
We have successfully implemented safety solutions on greenfield projects as well as brownfield upgrades to existing facilities.
With key personnel being Functional Safety Engineers (FS Eng), we cover all requirements of IEC61511 for SIL certified safety systems, including:
- Safety Requirement Specification (SRS) development
- Hazard / Risk Assessment. Layer of Protection Analysis (LOPA)
- Safety Integrity Level (SIL) determination
- Development of Safety Instrumented Functions (SIF)
- System Safety Lifecycle including design / configuration / commissioning / operation and maintenance
- Operation and maintenance / change management
Process Control Systems
Zest Automation specialises in implementing advanced control systems of various technologies. Serving heavy industries and the resource sector, we place a strong emphasis on applying robust and intuitive solutions.
We are a vendor neutral systems integrator, particularly skilled with:
- Programmable Logic Controllers (PLC) / Distributed Control Systems (DCS)
- Supervisory Control And Data Acquisition systems (SCADA)
- Human Machine Interfaces (HMI)
- Design of high performance Operator displays supporting their effective response to normal and abnormal situations.
- Highly effective Alarming and Trending systems that allow a comprehensive real-time and historical understanding of the process.
- Assessment and migration of legacy systems
- Historian, Plant Reporting and production data archiving
- Remote monitoring, access and support
- Thoroughly documented systems
Zest Automation has a team of engineers with experience in all aspects of instrumentation from control and shutdown valves through to temperature, pressure and flow measurement. We have extensive experience in:
- P&ID development
- Instrumentation technical requirements
- Data sheet development
- Bid evaluations and vendor data review
- Hazardous Area Classification and Design (IEC60079)
- Hook-up, wiring and loop drawings
- Commissioning and start up
- Cabinet design and construction
Having designed and installed dozens of instrumented systems, we understand how to maximise value for the customer while delivering a superior system.